QR codes, the ubiquitous black-and-white squares found everywhere from billboards to product packaging, have completely changed our concept of what bar codes can do. Uniquely suited to the digital age, the QR code pervades virtually every facet of contemporary consumer life, and it increasingly connects the physical world to the virtual worlds in our pockets.
- mobiLead joins SYSTEMATIC to promote trust in a reliable and secured Internet Of Things (IoT)
- The end of QR Codes campaigns…
- mobiLead, 2014 Red Herring 100 Global finalist
- Red Herring – The Internet of Things (IoT) is coming for ordinary objects
- DENSO Wave, Masahiro Hara wins European Inventor Award for invention of QR Code